Please Read Carefully Prior To Using This Website
I. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Use of this Corona Technical Services.com, L.L.C. (“Corona Technical Services”) Website (this “Website”) are governed by the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions are legally binding on all users of this Website. By accessing this Website, you (“User”) agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you as the User of this Website do not agree with any of these terms and conditions please do not use this Website, because by using the Website you will be deemed to have irrevocably agreed to these terms and conditions.
II. Intellectual Property Rights
- All content, text, images, data, information and other material displayed, available or present on this Website (“Content”), including any intellectual property rights in such Content (including without limitation trademarks and copyrights) (hereinafter “Intellectual Property Rights”), are the property of Corona Technical Services, its affiliates, its licensors or the designated owners, and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. User should assume that everything User sees or reads on this Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without the written permission of Corona Technical Services except as provided in these terms and conditions.
- Authorized and Prohibited UsesUser may access, use and display this Website on a single computer only and download and print copies of the Content only for non-commercial, informational, personal use, without modification or alteration in any way, and only so long as User complies with these terms and conditions and applicable laws. User may not otherwise reproduce, sell, publish, distribute, modify, display, or use any of this Website or the Content without the prior written permission of Corona Technical Services; provided, however, if the functionality of the Website permits the e-mailing of certain Content or a link through the use of an “e-mail to a friend” (or similar) icon, User may send that particular Content or link to others by e-mail, as indicated. User will not infringe upon any Intellectual Property Rights or remove or modify related proprietary notices contained in this Website or the Content.
- Registration and Passwords
Corona Technical Services may or may not at times require a User to have a password and provide registration details to access this Website or portions of this Website. If Corona Technical Services does require a password and registration details, it shall be a condition of use of this Website that all the details User provides are correct, current and complete. If Corona Technical Services believes that the details are not correct, current or complete, Corona Technical Services will have the right to refuse User access to the Website, or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend User’s account, if any. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password(s) User is given to access this Website, and User is fully responsible for all activities that occur under User’s password(s). User agrees to notify Corona Technical Services immediately of any unauthorized use of User. s password(s). Corona Technical Services reserves the absolute right not to issue a password to any person or entity.
III. Website and Registration Administration
No link shall be made to any page of this Website except a direct link to the top page (http://www.Corona Technical Services.com/) without framing. In addition, any link to this Website must be immediately followed by notice to Corona Technical Services via e-mail at [email protected] Moreover, in the event Corona Technical Services deems User’s linking practices in relation to this Website to be inappropriate, Corona Technical Services may provide notice to the User concerning removal or modification of the inappropriate link, and User agrees to comply with any and all requirements of Corona Technical Services relating thereto. Upon notification of Corona Technical Services as provided above, User may link to this Website unless and until Corona Technical Services gives notice that User must discontinue linking to this Website.
- Authority of Website Administrator
Corona Technical Services may in its discretion modify, edit, translate, suspend, restrict access to or terminate this Website, these terms and conditions, the Content or any link at any time without liability or prior notice. Corona Technical Services may in its discretion terminate the browsing of, registration with and use of this Website by any User at any time without liability or prior notice for any reason, including for any breach of these terms and conditions.
IV. User Requirements and Obligations
- ComplianceUser will comply with all applicable laws in connection with its use of this Website.
- Unsuitable Conduct
User will not engage in conduct on or in connection with this Website that is illegal, misleading, infringing, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or otherwise objectionable. User will not cause damage, embarrassment or adverse publicity to Corona Technical Services.
- User Cooperation and Notification
User will cooperate with all reasonable requests of Corona Technical Services and will notify Corona Technical Services promptly upon learning of any actual or suspected breach of these terms and conditions by User or unauthorized use or abuse of this Website.
- Third Party Sites and Other InformationAs a convenience to User, this Website may contain Content, links, and other information submitted by third parties over whom Corona Technical Services has no control or responsibility. Corona Technical Services has no obligation to monitor, control or restrict the use of this Website, or third party websites accessible via links on this Website. These other sites are not under the control of Corona Technical Services, and User acknowledges that (whether or not such sites are affiliated in any way with Corona Technical Services) Corona Technical Services is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of any site by Corona Technical Services or any association with its operators. Moreover, Corona Technical Services has no obligation to verify any Content submitted by a user or to provide any registration or other information to User concerning any Content.
- Warranty Disclaimers, Limitations on Liability and Remedies
This Website, its Content, and its links are provided on an “as is” basis and are used only at the sole risk of User, to the fullest extent permissible by law. Corona Technical Services disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind, regarding this Website (including its Content, hardware, software and links), including ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES as to fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, title, non-infringement, results, accuracy, completeness, accessibility, compatibility, security and freedom from computer virus. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO APPLY TO user, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO user TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Corona Technical Services will not be liable for any damages or losses, including direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages and lost profits, in connection with use of the internet, this Website, its Content, or its links, however caused, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Corona Technical Services has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Corona Technical Services will not be a party to, and will have no responsibility or liability for, any transaction negotiated or arranged by a User arising in connection with this Website. in any event, IF ANY OF THE ABOVE PROVISIONS IN THIS SECTION are NOT ENFORCEABLE IN AN APPLICABLE JURISDICTION, The maximum liability of Corona Technical Services will be limited to, in the sole discretion of Corona Technical Services, either the (1) correction or deletion of any inaccurate Content or link; or (2) refund of any fees for this Website received by Corona Technical Services from User.
User will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Corona Technical Services and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and contractors from any demands, claims, damages, liabilities, expenses or harms, including attorneys fees, arising in connection with User. s use of this Website, online conduct, breach of these terms and conditions or dealings or transactions with other persons resulting from use of this Website.
- Separate Terms and Conditions
In connection with User. s use of and/or access to Content contained in certain areas of this Website, it may be necessary for User to consent to policies or terms and conditions in addition to the terms and conditions set forth herein, which User should read carefully before making any use of such Content or areas of this Website. Any such terms will not vary or replace these terms and conditions regarding any use of this Website, unless otherwise expressly stated.
- Dispute Resolution; Applicable Law and Forum
- Modification of Terms and Conditions, Etc.
- Contact Information
Copyright 2008 Corona Technical Services.com, L.L.C. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 04/21/2015